Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team Deals/Sales/Swaps

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Play one game on World Class and you'll get 500 coins :).
    Please just play one game with him and sell him if you want :pac:.
    And no I'm not Caleb Folan is disguise :cool::P.

Theres no Caleb Folans available at the minute, so hes probably silver in which case theres not many silver players around..or else hes so amazing everyone has snapped him up :D
    Rooney10 wrote: »
    Ledley King is a beast of a defender. He is the anti-Folan.

The anti-folan..lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Ledley King is a beast of a defender. He is the anti-Folan.

Redzer, when you play offline, does the difficulty increase? That tournament I played was ridiculously easy.
    Yeah won 5 trophys off line now the first one I played was the World Class one. Thats the one furthest to the left. Then played one in Professional can't remember where that one is then played 2 semi-pro I think and one amature.
    Theres a few legendary cups though but haven't unlocked them yet :)
    Untill then i'll keep repeating the World Class one and play online.
    Axwell wrote: »
    Theres no Caleb Folans available at the minute, so hes probably silver in which case theres not many silver players around..or else hes so amazing everyone has snapped him up :D
    Yeah it's probably the latter :P, Nah he's silver and kind of hard to get :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Any Brazilian/Italian players in particular?

At the mo I just need:
    Kaka
    Lucio
    Maicon
    Hulk
    Julio Cesar
    Do you still have the Hulk? Can do a trade or give some coins? xx

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lamposts wrote: »
    Do you still have the Hulk? Can do a trade or give some coins? xx

lol..wtf?? You making moves on FG?? :D

Coins and 2 kisses for your hulk card!

Coins & 1 kiss no tongues. I just need the Hulk in my life right now. Pato doesn't like Luis Fabiano too much. @futureguy You want Zarate? 87 RF?

Selling:
    Luis Garcia
    Joaquin
    Zarate
    Petric
    Di Maria
    Ben Foster
    Zapata

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Coins & 1 kiss no tongues. I just need the Hulk in my life right now. Pato doesn't like Luis Fabiano too much. @futureguy You want Zarate? 87 RF?

Selling:
    Luis Garcia
    Joaquin
    Zarate
    Petric
    Di Maria
    Ben Foster
    Zapata

hi sugarbuns,
    I checked and I think I sold him. I was prety ruthless with players I felt I didn't need. i also sold Evra which I am now regretting :(

Would be interested in Joaquin, whats his stats and formation and and position?

hi sugarbuns,
    I checked and I think I sold him. I was prety ruthless with players I felt I didn't need. i also sold Evra which I am now regretting :(

Would be interested in Joaquin, whats his stats and formation and and position?

Hey tinkerbell,

Ah can't say I blame ya, the man goes for 25-30k.

Joaquin RW 80
    Pace 86
    Shooting 72
    Passing 72
    Dribbling 82

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Hey tinkerbell,

Ah can't say I blame ya, the man goes for 25-30k.

Joaquin RW 80
    Pace 86
    Shooting 72
    Passing 72
    Dribbling 82

Thanks for getting back to me, you big sexy lump. I mush check my current RW and see how he matches up.

This is a manly football related forum..take your man love to pm you 2 ..*shivers* :D

Lads just bought Clichy for 5000 :D.
    How much is he going for on the Xbox?
    I've seen him going for 15000+ :O.

• Advertisement

Around 10k usually you can get him buy now, if you sit around waiting on the auctions probably can steal him for less.

Those new promo packs came out today after all even though were due to be pushed back till tomorrow. Bought one to see what they like, supposed to be kits and badges, only 2500 packs available. Got a barca and athletico badge and then nothing but crap after that, had a fitness coach in it too for some reason and a selection of silver and bronze kits and badges.

Watching a Clichy now and it had a starting price of 150 and it's now 3050 with still 27 mins left :D It's obviously going to rise a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

awesome, sold Larsson(Birmingham) for 3000 with a starting price of 1800, think i had him at a starting for 2000 before and no1 bit. still trying to get rid of Vermulen if any arsenal fan fancies him(in a platonic way of course!)

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    awesome, sold Larsson(Birmingham) for 3000 with a starting price of 1800, think i had him at a starting for 2000 before and no1 bit. still trying to get rid of Vermulen if any arsenal fan fancies him(in a platonic way of course!)
    I'm an Arsenal Fan :D not on Xbox though :(.

The Clcihy I was monitoring went for 10,700 :eek:.

Got 8,650 for Clichy.
    Bought Toulalan for 500 coins then bought a premium gold pack.
    Mostly rubbish cards again but I did get a card in the pack that gives you 4000 coins :).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

i have a nice little team set up. my idea is a soccer version of the lions in rugby. haven't all the players i want yet but what i have got so far is doin the business. lots of cards available for sale/trade also.

GT: theculk83

Who have you got for sale, stick the names and prices up if you want

Thanks for getting back to me, you big sexy lump. I mush check my current RW and see how he matches up.

Alright mate, any updates if you want him or not? Let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭niallk

Nevermind sorted

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

anyone want lescott or nani have 5 of each. does anybody have ribery will pay 25 k for him

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

storybud22 wrote: »
    anyone want lescott or nani have 5 of each. does anybody have ribery will pay 25 k for him

You would get him for cheaper than 25k on the market. I got him for 18.5k the other day!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Got Doyle Given Oshea Keane and Duff for around 4,500 in total today :D..missed out in a really cheap Stephen Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Soby wrote: »
    Got Doyle Given Oshea Keane and Duff for around 4,500 in total today :D..missed out in a really cheap Stephen Ireland

How did you get Given so cheap? I've seen him going for 7 or 8K.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭CrankyStudent

I have a Torres up for grabs for anyone who might be interested?

make yizzur bids

storybud22 wrote: »

What price?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

I have a Torres up for grabs for anyone who might be interested?

make yizzur bids

hmmm i am looking at getting a torres, 75k?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

I got the improved Higuain 88, i'm stoked :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

How did you get Given so cheap? I've seen him going for 7 or 8K.

My Mistake thought id gotten him..must have gotten out bided at the last second

• Advertisement

FOR SALE

Luka Modric
    Ballack
    Micah Richards
    Berbatov
    Ryan Giggs
    Cesc Fabregas
    Hargreaves

Advertisement