Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team Deals/Sales/Swaps

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

How much you looking for for Cesc??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

40k and he's yours. Most of them are 50k plus on the market. I gave you a boards discount on it. :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Ok let me check the finances tomorrow and ill let you know then. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Lamposts wrote: »
    FOR SALE

Luka Modric
    Ballack
    Micah Richards
    Berbatov
    Ryan Giggs
    Cesc Fabregas
    Hargreaves

How much you want for Micah Richards? He interests me the most, providing the boards discount applies ;)

May be interested in Giggsy, Berba, Modric too, depending on the coin situation.

Rooney10 wrote: »
    May be interested in Giggsy, Berba, Modric too, depending on the coin situation.

Putting a team of has-beens together? :D

• Advertisement

How much money does everyone have? I'm on 720k myself. Afraid to spend it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

How much money does everyone have? I'm on 720k myself. Afraid to spend it :(

wow i though having 120k was good, why on earth are you afraid to spend?

Rooney10 wrote: »
    How much you want for Micah Richards? He interests me the most, providing the boards discount applies ;)

Sold 3 of them for 12k each. Still have the other 3 though. (The other 3 being Giggs, Berbs & Modric.)

Parawind wrote: »
    wow i though having 120k was good, why on earth are you afraid to spend?

120k is pretty good. Just search a league and go to the hour mark. Can pick up some amazing players for dirt cheap. Got Arshavin for like 2k and sold him on for 20. Don't know why I'm afraid to spend. Kind of like the high figure in the corner. Don't want to pay 250k for Stevie G. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Axwell wrote: »
    Putting a team of has-beens together? :D

Yeah that Modric lad has had his day! He is well over the hill now!

Oh, and not to mention the current reigning PFA player of the year!

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

jesus u rich bastards..ive less than a grand :P..Btw when searching for irish players i seen Gary Breen..straight away i thought :eek: i wonder can ya have more than one player in your team..Sadly my team of gary Breens cant happen :(:(

Soby wrote: »
    jesus u rich bastards..ive less than a grand :P..Btw when searching for irish players i seen Gary Breen..straight away i thought :eek: i wonder can ya have more than one player in your team..Sadly my team of gary Breens cant happen :(:(

no but i still plan to put together a team of johnsons since there are enough of them. :D

Only have 250k left now. :( Should make it back to around 500k before 12 though so it's all good. People are selling the in form Rooney on ebay for 20 sheets. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLZZZZ.

40k and he's yours. Most of them are 50k plus on the market. I gave you a boards discount on it. :)

You still got Cesc for sale Lamps?

Sorry man, I sold him about an hour ago. You can get him for around 30k on the market though.

No worries.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

Got a couple of Premier League players for sale:

Giggs
    Rosicky
    Diaby
    Bosingwa

Looking for Stevie G. Have some world class players to swap for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

a torres went for 1k on my watch list, cant believe it!

That's focking ridic!

• Advertisement

ok im officially giving up on UT so im having a fire sale. I got a host of irish players ranging from Gold to Bronze and some decent gold players like rossi, keita, captevila(sp) and others. ill also throw away any other things like contracts etc. if this sounds interesting to an up and coming manager, give me a shout here. cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    ok im officially giving up on UT so im having a fire sale. I got a host of irish players ranging from Gold to Bronze and some decent gold players like rossi, keita, captevila(sp) and others. ill also throw away any other things like contracts etc. if this sounds interesting to an up and coming manager, give me a shout here. cheers.

I'm an idiot hahaha, didnt see it was the xbox thread. sorry guys

Corcaigh is on xbox360

and this is a xbox 360 thread! i might throw everything up for 150 starting, 200 buy it now in a few days time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭peejay1986

corcaigh07 wrote: »

Been trying to get Rossi for a while now. Need a fast Spanish based player up front.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭djayforza

hey corcaigh sad to here ur hanging up your FUT im strapped for a few contracts any chance i could get a few from ya, rossi wud also be nice if your feeling generous. cheers
    my gt is djayforza btw

djayforza wrote: »
    hey corcaigh sad to here ur hanging up your FUT im strapped for a few contracts any chance i could get a few from ya, rossi wud also be nice if your feeling generous. cheers
    my gt is djayforza btw

sure thing, send me a friend request, mine is corcaigh09. i should be on after 11 and we can arrange something. think i have some contracts. i really dont give a monkeys about UT anymore so why not help a boardsie that does?

I wouldn't give up on it now, the update has fixed the chemistry and allowed people to buy packs using ms points again. So i'd recommend giving it another go.

Advertisement