Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bray to Santry

• 25-02-2010 4:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭

HI,

I have applied for a job thats based in Santry however I am based in Bray. I dont want this to be a problem for me in as i need a job!!

So what I need to know is what is the easiest/quickest way to get to Santry from bray. Please note I will be using public transport. Il assume Dart into city and then...................

Cheers

frAg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

where in santry?
    one route that could work out for you would be dart from bray to howth junction and 17a to santry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

cheers for the quick reply.

It will be to the Airways ind estate.

Any idea on how long it would take from bray??

THanx again

frAg

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭crashplan

For the airways industrial estate dart to tara street and then the 41/a/b/c or 33 bus out or the Aircoach to the airport.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

crashplan wrote: »
    For the airways industrial estate dart to tara street and then the 41/a/b/c or 33 bus out or the Aircoach to the airport.

Airways Ind Estate is in Santry near the Crowne Plaza, so Aircoach is no use.

Any of the 33, 41/41b/41c, 46X or 746 buses will bring you past it from the city centre.

Before that either DART or 145 bus from Bray.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 951 ✭✭✭robd

frag420 wrote: »
    cheers for the quick reply.

It will be to the Airways ind estate.

Any idea on how long it would take from bray??

THanx again

frAg

Dart Bray to Tara: 40 mins
    41 Lwr Abbey St to Airport: 40 mins (maybe knock of 5 to airways)
    Walking and waiting in city: 10 - 20 mins
    TOTAL: 1 1/2 hrs ish.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 josephgriffin

You could also get the Dart to connolly, walk accross the road and get the 27B. The airport buses like the 41 can be a nightmare sometimes. What company is it? I also work in Airways Ind Est, living in Santry myself so a short 5 min walk is all it takes me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Steviemak

Get off at Connolly and then a 41a/b/c or 33 (5-10 mins wait max) from Gardiner st. - 20 or 30 minutes from there against the traffic. In the evening those buses only take 35 minutes to Santry in heavy traffic.

Don't go near the 27b - it is totally indirect - pops into every estate it passes on the way to santry.

Advertisement