Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters in Public Health

Options
  • 25-02-2010 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Is anyone doing this course? Any comment or information would be a great help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Have you tried the 'postgraduate' forum? Somebody there may be able to help, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Yup am just past half way through. Its mixed so far, good and bad points. A lot of the stuff is interesting but you do really notice that there's been pretty severe staff cutbacks. PM me with questions if you want, the class is smallish so I'm kinda identifiable in case they stalk the boards!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Fragglefur

hi

just got accepted into this course for 2011, can either of you help me with some info?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Fragglefur

or anone else for that matter! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Miss Informed

Hey guys,

I'm looking into courses on public health, and it seems very vague, are you guys doing the course at the moment? Any ideas on the course / career path? :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement