Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TicketMaster TicketExchange

Options
  • 25-02-2010 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,907 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking to get rid of two XFactor tickets which were bought as a Christmas present but turn out to be completely unwanted.

Saw the TicketExchange feature on ticket master, but i can't actually use it. Is it actually available for use in Ireland, or is there just a problem with it at the moment. When I try to create a seller profile, I am only given the option of chosing either Great Briton or Northern Ireland as my country.

So, anyone know if it is just a temporary problem with the site, or if it is not actually a feature availble to Irish users?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

go to www.toutless.ie Mitch, probably the easiest site to use in these parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Smertrius

but i had to look online to check they are halloween fancy dress, tickets never mention they are halloween fancy dress they are halloween fancy dress, if ticketmaster going sell tickets they should full details of titles, tickets only mention bands they didnt say its halloween party as well
    i shouldnt have looking online to get my answer

Advertisement