Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I has laptop

Options
  • 25-02-2010 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭

If you've lost a laptop in the last few days on campus PM me to say where you think you left it. I'd put up more details than that but...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

And you didn't hand it into services because....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

convert wrote: »

My thoughts exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Perhaps hoping no one claims it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

I'd strongly advise you to hand that in to services.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

I found one too.
    betafrog wrote: »
    I lost a laptop in UCD. It looks like a laptop and has a keyboard and screen...

I guess the MacBook i found isnt yours then.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭themont85

fikay wrote: »
    If you've lost a laptop in the last few days on campus PM me to say where you think you left it. I'd put up more details than that but...

Ingenius idea posting this on boards, I'm sure their internet use has gone up since they lost their laptop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

themont85 wrote: »
    Ingenius idea posting this on boards, I'm sure their internet use has gone up since they lost their laptop.

I'm sure when someone loses a laptop they tell all there friends about it etc who still have the internet. At least the guy is making an attempt to return it. A lot of people in UCD would just see it as a free laptop they've just acquired.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

I'm sure when someone loses a laptop they tell all there friends about it etc who still have the internet. At least the guy is making an attempt to return it. A lot of people in UCD would just see it as a free laptop they've just acquired.

Of course, how remiss of me to forget that every single student in UCD is a boards.ie user!

Have you put up notices around the Arts Block? Have you told services you that you have it? Have you considered giving it to services?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭AEG

Of course, how remiss of me to forget that every single student in UCD is a boards.ie user!

LOL at the above comment.

If it was a laptop lost in Quinn it should have a sticker on it, stating name/student number if purchased through the ripoff laptop scheme. If not I'd put up notices around the building in which it was lost, or hand it in to services.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭themont85

If my laptop went missing the first thing I would do is go to the nearest authority where I lost it in the hope it was handed in not my friends to scour the internet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭fikay

The laptop is with services.
    I didn't post too much details/put up posters because invariably when that course of action is taken every freeloading knob on campus comes up looking for it.
    betafrog wrote: »
    I lost a laptop in UCD. It looks like a laptop and has a keyboard and screen...
    Genius.
    Anyways, ask your mates. I know I'd be ripping if I lost mine.

Advertisement