Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rubberbandit's Song for Willie O'Dea

Options
  • 25-02-2010 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Savage:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Hillarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Classic:D

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭fade2che

Ah good stuff.
    Anyone recognise the location?
    Edit: I read the youtube comment after the post so it looks like somewhere in Shannon.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

is it the back of the flats in Shannon near the airport?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭vicecreamsundae

i think so! haha when i was little i wanted to live in those flats sooo bad cos they were painted kind of a pale pink and white and i thought they looked BEAUTIFUL!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I thought it was Shannon myself. Just before you meet the last roundabout(mini one) before the airport on the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭phill106

fade2che wrote: »
    Ah good stuff.
    Anyone recognise the location?
    Edit: I read the youtube comment after the post so it looks like somewhere in Shannon.
    is it the back of the flats in Shannon near the airport?
    Berty wrote: »
    I thought it was Shannon myself. Just before you meet the last roundabout(mini one) before the airport on the left.

Indeed, thats drumgeely AKA scumgeely

are they living in shannon now?

ah its the drysaddle (spelling?) fella doing it

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Im in Shannon now and drove down for a look as I haven't been there in ages. Some of the blocks have been painted but some others look like they were plucked from a communist country.

The blue mitsubishi was there still jacked up. Looks abandoned.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

"I swear on my tash its dacent hash"

Classic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Very good - They should have edited it to ~3 mins in my opinion though; They even seemed to lose interest in it themselves towards the end.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,685 ✭✭✭flutered

Raiser wrote: »
    Very good - They should have edited it to ~3 mins in my opinion though; They even seemed to lose interest in it themselves towards the end.....

like willies mutterings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

2:25 to 2:30, I nearly fell off the chair.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭vicecreamsundae

Raiser wrote: »

agreed, i watched the first two minutes of it but then got bored. it's funny, but the vid is extremely repetitive, should have varied up the shots big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Van Occupanther

Daycint!

Advertisement