Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BEST PICE ON HUZZAR

Options
  • 25-02-2010 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

TO ALL COLLEGE AND BARGIN HUNTING PEOPLE, I HEARD TODAY THAT THE FINE WINES IN TRALEE WILL BE SELLING HUZZAR NAGGINS @ €3.99 FOR RAG WEEK NEXT WEEK, WINNER MAN I KNOW WHERE I'LL BE GOING:) PARTY ON DOWN FOR RAG WEEK

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

mikiemojoe wrote: »
    TO ALL COLLEGE AND BARGIN HUNTING PEOPLE, I HEARD TODAY THAT THE FINE WINES IN TRALEE WILL BE SELLING HUZZAR NAGGINS @ €3.99 FOR RAG WEEK NEXT WEEK, WINNER MAN I KNOW WHERE I'LL BE GOING:) PARTY ON DOWN FOR RAG WEEK

IBTL :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭IrishTonyO

it has been €2.22 in most Tesco shops the last few weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Robinhood201011

Great Deal man. I was in Limerick and bought a load and stocked up on bud lite only €1 had a great nght lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Great Deal man. I was in Limerick and bought a load and stocked up on bud lite only €1 had a great nght lol

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

How hard is it to spell bargain when its there at the top of the page? And "pice"??? What does that mean then?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

IrishTonyO wrote: »
    it has been €2.22 in most Tesco shops the last few weeks

do you know if it still is?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement