Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Networking in the USA this summer.

• 25-02-2010 6:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭

Hey, I am heading to New York this summer for 4 months on a student work visa. I have lived in the states before on temporary student visas and would really love to move there after I finish college next year. I understand that getting sponsored to work in the states is far from easy but I regularly hear stories of people who have managed to do this. This summer I hope to just get any work I can to keep me going but would also like to keep an eye open for possible opportunities that may be available for me when I graduate.

While it may be very unlikely that I will find a job that allows me to work legally in the united states, can anybody please offer any advice about how I might go about trying?

Thanks

Advertisement