Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels Near Punchstown????

Options
  • 25-02-2010 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi

Im planning on goin to Oxegen this yea and dont fancy sleeping in a tent for 3 nights so was just wonderin does anyone no if theirs any hotels near by i could stop off in instead of sleepin in muck for 3 night thanks for any helpbiggrin.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Moved to Kildare forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

The Osprey Hotel or The Killahee Hotel would be the nearest.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Mark_09

ronaneire wrote: »
    The Osprey Hotel or The Killahee Hotel would be the nearest.
    would it be a long walk to them?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭catiny

Mark_09 wrote: »
    would it be a long walk to them?

well kilashee wud be closer if you're going walking.

but i'd be confident enough that there will be shuttle buses running from naas town centre..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Why not look at the option of renting a camper van? Both hotels will probably put up their prices for that weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

Killashee would be a very long walk to be honest, even if you were to to walk into Naas to get a shuttle bus. I'd say lawlors would be your best bet, on main street in Naas with regular shuttle buses outside during oxegen, and walkable distance if you had to.

Advertisement