Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod ceist.

Options
  • 25-02-2010 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,942 ✭✭✭✭

Dunno whether this should be over in the tech section somewhere but thought I'd fire it in here seeing as we are all avid music listeners and most of us have iPods.

I have a Traveling Wilbury's album in my iTunes and the files have gone missing so obviously, they aren't playing. It asks me to locate the file.

Now, on my iPod, the album is there and it's playing away grand.

Sooo, how do I find the folders on my iPod and bring it over to my desktop?

*on a mac if that helps:confused:*

Mucho gracias.

Mars Bar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Captain Iggy

If you locate the folder created when you ripped your CD (this will depend on how you have itunes configured to store your music) and then import it into itunes again - this should solve your problem. It sounds like you might have moved or deleted this folder.

Not sure why it's still on your ipod, probably something to do with the device's own hard disk.

Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 31,942 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

It wasn't a ripped CD but I went over to the tech forum and got it there, Senuti did the job.

Thanks though! :D

*this can be locked now mods*

Advertisement