Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragons Den (IE) - Season 2 Episode 1.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,845 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Gavin is about the only Dragon that's worth watching and as with last year, seems to be the only one that gets the idea of the show and will take a punt on the person as well as the idea.

Niall and Bobby don't seem to do/say much. Sean talks a lot but again, rarely invests and as for Sarah.. why is she still on this show after not investing in anyone ONCE last year??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    and as for Sarah

I generally like the Irish version now, but she really tests my patience. And not just sometimes, all the time...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

I generally like the Irish version now, but she really tests my patience. And not just sometimes, all the time...

if i were herbie, i would've told her to shove her book up her arse. but the trailer for the next show had her saying that she was about to do something that she's never done before... would it be bad to hope that her investment screws up?!!
    she'd probably pull out of it anyway, as what happens to a fair number of the ones on the british version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

if i were herbie, i would've told her to shove her book up her arse. but the trailer for the next show had her saying that she was about to do something that she's never done before... would it be bad to hope that her investment screws up?!!she'd probably pull out of it anyway, as what happens to a fair number of the ones on the british version.

Well knowing her history on the show she probably invested 2k for 99% of the company.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Dont forget this tonight lads, apparently Sarah invest in somebody eventually, having gone through the first series without having even made the token gesture of investing in someone.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement