Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sky player- xbox 360

• 25-02-2010 7:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭

Hi Everyone, just wondering if anyone is using the sky player on the xbox. I've saw the "on demand" and it looks good. I was thinking of getting a monthly subscription for it. I have'nt got multiroom. Anyone know how much it cost, where is the cheapest place to buy and is it any good. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

you dont need multi room for on demand. Just sign up for sky player with your existing sky account (number on the back of sky viewing card etc), youll be able to watch on demand for free, but you can only watch whatever channels you are subscribed to with your sky account... Live tv requires multiroom...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

I use it and find it handy enough but we've already got multiroom so I can't vouch for it's usefullness as a dedicated service. There's a package in Smyths with a remote, 3 month sub and sky sub of some sort for about €30 as far as i recall

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭darkestlord

Yeah, Ive been whatching the on demand today. Its not too bad. I was just wondering how much it would cost to have the other channels (rte and live tv), is there somewhere on the net I can buy a code to have this. I have sky already but not multiroom.Don't really want to buy that pack from game..

Advertisement