Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everton Match Sunday ESPN 12:00

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

It would be no harm to have him IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

great win today. the first half was mesmerising stuff. we played like they werent even there. top class stuff. we had no CM on the bench so had no cover for hudd. they opened us up when hudd went off, shows how important he is to us. two more great saves from gomes, he had earned us plenty points this season. corluka at fault yet again for their goal, didnt even bother to jump with their man, he has to be dropped IMO

bale was world class today, just world class. modric and niko were great also. a great win against a very good side who have just beaten united and chelsea so heads up people

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Anyone else think O'Hara could get a call back this week?

Would seriously doubt it. One of the croats can play in the middle and so could eidur.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Great win, it's always good to beat them Toffees. :)

Hopefully Huddlestone's not out for long as we'll struggle without him. Jenas or Kaboul are not the answer... :eek:

Another very tough game next weekend at Fulham in the Cup and then away to the Mancs.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

el diablo wrote: »

Another very tough game next weekend at Fulham in the Cup and then away to the Mancs.

Away to blackburn after fulham i think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

mushykeogh wrote: »
    Away to blackburn after fulham i think.
    Ah ok, think we were supposed to be away to City next week but it has been postponed due to the FA Cup game.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

el diablo wrote: »
    Ah ok, think we were supposed to be away to City next week but it has been postponed due to the FA Cup game.

Isn't the City game to be played on the Tuesday between the Fulham and Blackburn games? :confused:

Anyone else think O'Hara could get a call back this week?

If he does, hope he isn't given the job of taking penalties!

same old story on sunday. the ball was like a lump of grease, gomes dropped it twice as it was impossible not to and the commentators are back to "gomes is dropping it again". what apes they are

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

mickman wrote: »
    same old story on sunday. the ball was like a lump of grease, gomes dropped it twice as it was impossible not to and the commentators are back to "gomes is dropping it again". what apes they are

agree with you Mick. I was over at the game and it was p**sing down all morning. The ball was zipping everywhere.

Real game of two halves, we just didnt come back out. I dont think Everton were actually that good we were just bad. As the half went on we dropped deeper and deeper (obv Hudd replaced by Kaboul was going to have that effect.)

I was sitting in the first row of park lane upr so had a great view of all the goals and for their one I couldnt believe there was no one there just to swing a boot at it. Very soft. Good win for us though.

• Advertisement

good stuff mullo. was actually a great game to be at id say except for the weather

when hudd went of we fell apart, we will really miss him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

ruiseal wrote: »
    Isn't the City game to be played on the Tuesday between the Fulham and Blackburn games? :confused:

iv checked the spurs website, the city site and bbc sport, none of them have the fixture at all! No idea when it is so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭slegs

Long time Spurs fan but only just found this forum. Going over for the Blackburn game with my 8 year old who is over for his first trip. Really looking forward to it.

Assuming we can get a couple of wins out of the Blackburn, Stoke, Portsmouth games our fourth place challenge will come down to how we do at home to Arsenal and Chelsea back to back and the City game away. Exciting times after many years of let down.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

Its about time we played bad and won. How many times have we played teams off the park and drew or lost. At this stage of the season any win will do. Good to see Pav showing a glimpse of why he was bought in the first place. Is he playing for a Spurs place or a big money move away?

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

slegs wrote: »
    Long time Spurs fan but only just found this forum. Going over for the Blackburn game with my 8 year old who is over for his first trip. Really looking forward to it.

Assuming we can get a couple of wins out of the Blackburn, Stoke, Portsmouth games our fourth place challenge will come down to how we do at home to Arsenal and Chelsea back to back and the City game away. Exciting times after many years of let down.

Welcome Slegs. Converting an impressionable child to the cause eh?

Good stuff I converted my eldest youngfella (hes only 7 but has been coming over since he was 6), he was half thinking of supporting utd until I brought him to the lane, that was him sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭slegs

Mullo76 wrote: »

Good stuff I converted my eldest youngfella (hes only 7 but has been coming over since he was 6), he was half thinking of supporting utd until I brought him to the lane, that was him sold.

Thanks Mullo, yes hes well an truly converted now. You gotta get em young though :)

Mullo76 wrote: »

Thanks Mullo, yes hes well an truly converted now. You gotta get em young though.

Looks like things are going well in our "Academy." :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

hey boys i was away for a bit and missed the game/goals but was getting texts n that to keep me up to scratch. any one got a link to highlights or anything???

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/4910362/

try this also it doesn't show in the highlights but palacios scored Howard legged it out of his area to clear the ball and Palacios knocked ot back down and as it was in mid air the final whistle went and then the ball dropped neatly into the net feel bad for him to be honest

Advertisement