Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cycle touring

Options
  • 25-02-2010 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭

hallo is there any touring cyclists here in drogheda.i don't think i've ever come across any since i started touring only a couple years back.
    i've cycled most of my life mostly road stuff, but im gone past the age where i want to stay with the boy racers.
    i hopefully plan to do a bit of touring this summer somewhere in ireland this would be a camping tour no b'b cant afford it :)
    so if you done any touring either here or abroad please let me know ,i would be interested in your plans cheers.;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭LCD

Cuchullainn Cycling Club in Dundalk covers everything from Touring, Moutain Biking & Racing. There is a number of different groups heading out at the weekends. Check out dundalkcycling.com for details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

thank's for that i'll check out your website.

Advertisement