Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

American football Team needs you

• 25-02-2010 8:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭

Calling all students and non students.We need players.What ever your size age there is a place for you on the team.NO exp needed we will teach you all you need to know.Training on Mon at 6 and thur at 5.Contact TED on 0872109921 for all details

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Where is this training Ted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Non students?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

behind the libiary and yes non students can play

oh so tempted!! I might call up for a look on Monday but I've to be somewhere at 7 so I won't join in. Thursday at 5 probably won't suit me but sure, I'll see what happens

have a look anyway

• Advertisement

Sorry, didn't make it tonight, I'll try again Thursday.
    Did you have much of a turn out?

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Dboy85

What kind of players/positions you lookin for? Is there even a league for that in Ireland or its is just for the craic? I'd be up for it but my fitness levels are brutal at the minute!

All kinds any shape and size.Yes there is 2 leages the main IAFL and the starter leage the DV8s which is what we are in.Games start in about a month

so, I called up for a look today after work. Got there around 5:20 (which I thought was late), but there wasn't much to see. 4 or 5 guys throwing the ball around? I waited around for about 20 minutes but then hunger got the better of me and went for food.

Did more turn up later? Did ye do any training or just toss the ball around?

PS: Some of the gear looks pretty cool. :D

wasnt there tonight,will be there monday if you there come up and have a chat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

How organised is it?Do you have weight room sessions over the course of the week?

getting there,come up mon and see

Advertisement