Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Make up course.

• 25-02-2010 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

So Im looking to do a make up course and would appricate any advice, past experience and recommendations any of you guys have!!!! Iv already done a little asking around and have a few in mind but would like some more feedback before i pay out??? Cheers all

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭Princess_N

Hi, I'm doing Module 3 in La Make up and the moment loving it so far,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

I was totally clueless with makeup and in 2007 I did the Boylan and Balfe basics course which was a good grounding. It was a day course and they taught me a basic look, nighttime look and smokey eye look. There were eight of us there on the day.

http://www.boylanandbalfe.com/index.php?page=news_item&news_id=38

But really I've learnt most from You Tube, My favourites are Makeup By Tiffanny, Makeup Geek and Lauren Luke but I'm always finding new ones - I find watching the videos is much easier than following any book.

Let is know what course you go with and how you found it - I love makeup too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Annabellsxxx

Guys check out Kandee the make up artsit on you tube too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

Thanks Annabelle,
    I've added her to my favourites !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Annabellsxxx

Yea Cat.wiskers she absolutly brill & check out Fashion Face Tv too, there two english girls run that one again there online tutorials..

• Advertisement
Advertisement