Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wiimax nationwide broadband roll out.

Options
  • 25-02-2010 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,567 ✭✭✭

if anyone is interested in kilkenny city and kilkenny county,wiimax is a company that has launched recently with a few live spots already up and running.the more interest the receive from your area then your area will become live.

i have nothing what so ever to do with the company,am posting this because i was a ice broadband customer and our area has been down for over a month now and no sign of it returning.so i was doing a search on google and discovered wiimax it looks a really great service with 7mb down for 35 per month.
    i was giving ice bb 37.99 for 3mb down and it was,nt actually 3mb i was getting from them,it was far less.

i also spoke to wiimax on the phone and the say that you get the 7mb 24/7 its not just saying we give you 7mb down and you end up getting 3mb down.its 7mb down 24/7.

would be great if people from kk could sign up your interest on the site,as i said the more interest the get from one area then thats the area that will get priority with going live.

www.imagine.ie/wimax-splash/index.html

check it out and see what you think.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Satyr_The_Great

bassy wrote: »

i also spoke to wiimax on the phone and the say that you get the 7mb 24/7 its not just saying we give you 7mb down and you end up getting 3mb down.its 7mb down 24/7.

www.imagine.ie/wimax-splash/index.html

Ice broadband said the VERY same thing.. look what happened there?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,567 ✭✭✭bassy

it was,nt ice who turned off the power at the local transmitter

it was
    Ice broadband said the VERY same thing.. look what happened there?

Advertisement