Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just finished working on a track with the lads from 4th dimension this week

Options
  • 25-02-2010 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭

thought I'd let ye all know the boys are slowly making a comeback and starting to piece a few tracks together for a comeback hopefully this year. It won't be under the 4d banner tho and there are no real plans for a live act but it certainly was cool working with them for the week. Will be polishing the track up over the coming weeks and then it's mailout time to see is it worthy of a digital release. Anyone interested in showing some support can join the fan page on facebook (the 4th dimension)

laters :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭paulelectronica

i remember them from years ago , played support to the prodigy in 92 or something if memory serves me right .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Elevator

i remember them from years ago , played support to the prodigy in 92 or something if memory serves me right .

Hi Paul, ya they probably did play with them in 92, I seem them play wth prodigy on that Xmas tour in Galway in 94, they did the Point live on 2fm that new years eve. Will be great to have the lads back, such a down to earth bunch ya could ever hope to meet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Used to have the Around the Day in 80 Worlds album on CD. Only got a digital version transferred from cassette now. Is a brilliant album, especially Late Arrival. What a kick drum! :D
    Was also a fan of the Underground album (even the Sharon Shannon track :o)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭jiltloop

Lost my copies of around the day in 80 worlds and overground unfortunately, would love to get them back. Loved them back in the day and still listened back to them the odd time for a bit of nostalgia. Would be interesting to hear some new stuff by them.

Overground! of course. I should have remembered the Gopher. And there's me calling it Underground :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Diageio_Man

back in 95 here you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭ICN

Shocking stuff :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

I've two of their albums sitting around somewhere. Loved that Sharon Shannon track (the crow I think.)

uberwolf wrote: »
    Loved that Sharon Shannon track (the crow I think.)
    Twas called Storm

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Kenny DNK

seen them play support for scooter in the point...

• Advertisement
Advertisement