Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Published again in London

• 25-02-2010 9:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭

Got this in work this morning. Images of mine used for a marketing brochure for a £2.2m property. The brochures were digitally printed and I just took some shots of them so the image quality isn't the greatest I'm showing here. Gives an idea though.

4388260480_769aa0401d_b.jpg

4387491131_5a01d8c917_b.jpg

4388256782_df62ba7550_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4001/4387492759_99bc33cbc9_b.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Fair play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Good man Pete

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I think this is the house Al was talking to me about buying... :rolleyes:

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

Is this the place the other guy was lookin for the wide angle lens for? There is no way you would rent that for 50 quid a week :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭crazydaize

excellent pictures. well done.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,582 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Ah Pete did you photoshop out the pair of Al's skanky cecks that were thrown over the back of the couch?

Well done, look really smart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭democrates

Well done, looove how well it's lit. That's what I need instead of this cardboard box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

It's actually terrible lighting in the flesh. Very dark, one flashgun on camera with diffuser bounced off the ceiling and the rest is balancing it in pp. They turned out better than I thought and look way better than they do on the web!

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

just curious ....were you paid to do the shoot ? or just did the pics and sent them in as a favour ?

oh and nice work by the way (not my thing but looks good)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

Yeah I got paid, it's one of the things I'm freelancing at over here. The money is alright and the company are really sound to work for.
    It's not the most creative work but it pays so I'll take it. It's actually been a good experience getting stuck at something I would never normally do myself. I find myself constantly looking in property management windows to see how good their images are and picking up ideas.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Simplicius

looks like a real dump, i hope your fee was more than bus fare ! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

pete4130 wrote: »
    Yeah I got paid, it's one of the things I'm freelancing at over here. The money is alright and the company are really sound to work for.
    It's not the most creative work but it pays so I'll take it. It's actually been a good experience getting stuck at something I would never normally do myself. I find myself constantly looking in property management windows to see how good their images are and picking up ideas.

Not sure if you've been in Oz, but a property company in Melbourne spends huge amounts on property photography. Really amazing shots (A few taken at dusk to show house lighting etc heavily HDR'd).will try and find their name but could be a good option to arm yourself with if you're going that way

Edit:these are the chaps http://www.hockingstuart.com.au/ .do a search for places between 2 and 4 million,should be some crackers there

Advertisement