Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No longer a mind of our own...

• 25-02-2010 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭

I can't really say to much about this without giving away too much of the first few paras twist but an article that may ask you to rethink your relationships...

(linky)

(this place is pretty quiet at the moment, I have a stockpile of stuf so I'll try and post an article every couple of days for a while)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭WanderingSoul

I can't really say to much about this without giving away too much of the first few paras twist but an article that may ask you to rethink your relationships...

(linky)

(this place is pretty quiet at the moment, I have a stockpile of stuf so I'll try and post an article every couple of days for a while)

Thank you. I'm off to read the article now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭WanderingSoul

That is a twist. Thank you for the article, it's very interesting and provokes thought about it's subject matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Interesting but hardly,as stated in the article,revolutionary.This concept is nothing new,indeed the notion of similarities with animals an ancient one.

Advertisement