Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

campsites in your area.

• 25-02-2010 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭

just asked the same question from the cavan lads.
    is there any campsites in monaghan area that's good for the cycle tourist.
    and a nice pub with music and food at the end of a hard day's cycle touring:)thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

just asked the same question from the cavan lads.
    is there any campsites in monaghan area that's good for the cycle tourist.
    and a nice pub with music and food at the end of a hard day's cycle touring:)thanks.
    so is that a no.come on lads this is no way to bum up tourism in your county
    surly someone some were in the county of monaghan has a campsite.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭A_Border_Bandit

I'm no expert and I'm sorry for the delay but there are no advertised campsites in Monaghan. If I had to guess where there would be one, I'd say Lough Muckno inCastleblaney would be the spot for you...

As for Cavan, Lough Ramor in Virginia would be your safest bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

I'm no expert and I'm sorry for the delay but there are no advertised campsites in Monaghan. If I had to guess where there would be one, I'd say Lough Muckno inCastleblaney would be the spot for you...

As for Cavan, Lough Ramor in Virginia would be your safest bet.
    never to late thanks for that .if a fella was to wild camp on that lake would i have any problems;)

Advertisement