Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

istanbul Beyleri Oyunu demo v0.6

Options
  • 25-02-2010 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

istanbulbeylerioyunuibo.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

See... this is why I don't think Turkey should be allowed into the EU.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Shloer

Firstly, I don't know what this is.

Secondly, I'm not gonna click the link because I feel it might ruin it.

Thirdly, I love it!

Thank you for this hilarity Engerek! Thank you.

Oh and Fourthly, I smell a banning!

Basically its some Turkish guy who made a game with all his mates and is spamming it around the internet. Lo fucking L though, that pic is quality.

Look at the upside down guy! Also some chav is trying to get in the window:pac:

I think the guy top right has it to be honest,

BEST SHOES EVER!

Bottom right is definitely letting a ripper!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I actually don't have the heart to lock this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Someone try it out.

I deffo wouldn't go near that link just to be sure, the pic has to stay though :pac:

No gameplay vids on youtube unfortunately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Shloer wrote: »
    I think the guy top right has it to be honest,

BEST SHOES EVER!!

*In Turkish*

Game "maker" - Look, I've coded what I think is probably the turkish version of SFIV, but better. I really have what I can only describe as "WIN" feeling thinking about the game. All I'm really missing is some artwork that's beyond epic to bring to a next level

Friend in the top right of the screen - Actually, I think I see your artistic vision, Something similar to Street Fighter 4's ink spatter merge with high definition swooshing type animation?

Game "maker" - Yes! Exactly! But slightly more life like! I'm thinking like a freeze frame from Mortal Combat from the 90's, but with with gay sparkly jackets, possibly some beards and definitely some fantastic shiny and curly shoes, all with a turkish update!

Friend in the top right of the screen - Ehm, not 100% sure there Habib, what kind of jacket would I be wearing? And what of my masculinity?

Game "maker" Masculinity? You'll be wearing a turquoise shiny bejeweled bomber jacker, the finest of hard green wooden slippers, also bejewled, and I picture you leaping through the air with MC Hammer pants and screaming YEEEEHOOOO"

Friend in the top right of the screen - YEEEEHOOOO"

A-Trak wrote: »
    *In Turkish*

Game "maker" - Look, I've coded what I think is probably the turkish version of SFIV, but better. I really have what I can only describe as "WIN" feeling thinking about the game. All I'm really missing is some artwork that's beyond epic to bring to a next level

Friend in the top right of the screen - Actually, I think I see your artistic vision, Something similar to Street Fighter 4's ink spatter merge with high definition swooshing type animation?

Game "maker" - Yes! Exactly! But slightly more life like! I'm thinking like a freeze frame from Mortal Combat from the 90's, but with with gay sparkly jackets, possibly some beards and definitely some fantastic shiny and curly shoes, all with a turkish update!

Friend in the top right of the screen - Ehm, not 100% sure there Habib, what kind of jacket would I be wearing? And what of my masculinity?

Game "maker" Masculinity? You'll be wearing a turquoise shiny bejeweled bomber jacker, the finest of hard green wooden slippers, also bejewled, and I picture you leaping through the air with MC Hammer pants and screaming YEEEEHOOOO"

Friend in the top right of the screen - YEEEEHOOOO"

LOL

Game Maker : "NOW FIGHAT YUAOR RIAVAL!"

*In jumps Ninja Tracksuit Afro man top left*

Ninja Tracksuit Afro Man: "HIYAAAAAAW"

Also do you think they just got the Yellow guy in the middle to prop himself up against a wall upside down and took a picture of him and edited the wall out?

He doesn't look up to much tbh. "The Napping Ninja"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

I can't help but think that this game was inspired by the question "what if HD graphics existed back in 1992?".

An American company is making two of these games (Dark Presence and Conquering Light) and plans to release them in arcades:

http://www.gallopingghostproductions.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

this will be ported to x box soon anyway so I think I'm gonna wait just wait lol:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14 engerek

PRENS
    istanbulbeyleriprensfhd.gif

KAN
    13_Kan_DK.png

SEYYAH
    15_Seyyah_DK.png

EFSANE
    14_Efsane_DK.png
    meducation wrote: »
    this will be ported to x box soon anyway so I think I'm gonna wait just wait

and ps3...

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Hahahaha, he's back with avengence!

DooM can we get a sticky here please?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Da fuck?

Also lol at Deco the scumbag climbing in the window. Is he like Cody in that he has a knife that he can use during a fight?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'm awed by the balls of this Turkish game developer.
    BRAVO!!

Now kindly GTFO ;)

I demand gameplay videos!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Sisko wrote: »
    I demand gameplay videos!

Some pics of ingame here http://www.istanbulbeyleri.com/xegaleri2.html

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Urgh, it's like it's the 90s all over again.

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Urgh, it's like it's the 90s all over again.

Yes, and high definition, SSFIIHDR, KOF12, istanbul beyleri, Double Dragon HD...and xbla 90s rebuilt games, very nice games.. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

ehem...

Sorry about that.

So why are there no gameplay videos? You can make multiple accounts spamming fighting game forums around the world and you can't record a youtube vid?

Is this gonna be at evo? :p
    PPC wrote: »

yeah he had originally posted those links in the op but were removed due to the dodgyness factor of it all.

Only reason the thread wasnt locked with this guy banned was for the lulz.

Sisko, my man, you are a dreamer....:cool:

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

This may be my favourite thread in the forum. More I say!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Wow, that is kind of awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

engerek wrote: »
    Sisko, my man, you are a dreamer....:cool:

But he's not the only one...

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    But he's not the only one...

yees yes dude, absolutely..

Lol the way you quoted and edited your post makes it seem like you were all:
    "WTF WHO COPIED MY IDEA MOTHER****ING PIECE OF **** I'LL EAT YOUR ******* ****

**edit**

Nice game..:)"

Wheres the videos man? I demand videos!!!!!

I played istanbul beyleri, You can download it. Dont be skeptical.

• Advertisement

I'm not being skeptical , I'm not arsed playing it, I wanna see vids of it because they'd be priceless.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement