Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thank god for Lenny

• 25-02-2010 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

I've been reviewing the economic prospects of my local parish, and those of the surrounding parishes, and it appears we are have come out of the downturn. Despite all the hysteria of recent years, Lenny knew what to do there in Decemeber, and sure we;ll all be reaping the benefits soon. FF will be back up to 40% in no time. The country is getting back on track, so don't worry about it, times are changing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

u ok Tommy Bateman:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭trapsagenius

I have to hand it to you Tommy-you are without doubt the most unintentionally funny poster on this forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

I have to hand it to you Tommy-you are without doubt the most unintentionally funny poster on this forum.
    funnier than Flamed_Diving? ah now come on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭trapsagenius

imme wrote: »
    funnier than Flamed_Diving? ah now come on!

God damn you , I'm going to have to edit my post now to save face!:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

Tune into primetime now (report on the unemployed) and tell me things are gettin back on track!

TIMES ARE A CHANGIN INDEED, FIANNA FAIL ARE A DYING BREED!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Tommy Bateman

skelliser wrote: »
    Tune into primetime now (report on the unemployed) and tell me things are gettin back on track!

TIMES ARE A CHANGIN INDEED, FIANNA FAIL ARE A DYING BREED!

Them lads are having a hard old time, i'll give them that. But just you wait and see the upturn that will occur thanks to the last budget, we'll be all be making money again. FF may have fallen but it shall arise from the flames like a phoenix.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

Tommy,R you sure the surname is spelt proper...as in...... BAITman..?

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 932 ✭✭✭paddyland

Them lads are having a hard old time, i'll give them that. But just you wait and see the upturn that will occur thanks to the last budget, we'll be all be making money again. FF may have fallen but it shall arise from the flames like a phoenix.

They're taking delivery of vanloads of brand new packs of sticky brown envelopes in three different sizes as we speak... Live in hope...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

paddyland wrote: »
    They're taking delivery of vanloads of brand new packs of sticky brown envelopes in three different sizes as we speak... Live in hope...

Hope for their sake that they're empty! ;)

There's been enough cash, reporter's tapes and letters in those envelopes already!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Did P.ie loose an idiot?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

This is one of those silly threads that sucks something out of the usefulness and quality of the forum. Please don't start threads again that do that, they hurt the universe.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement