Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dj for a party

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭BennyBlanko

haha That username has been some curse to me...a bullseye on my back!

@ Benny

DJs provide a service much like a restaurant...so should be open to compliments and criticisms...but if they're getting work it surely means they're not that bad?

yeah, you would think that but restaurants don't get booking thru their mates mates or a relation or a cousin, like the local poxy dj does but shure give him the job as he's who he is (take pity).
    I'm no DJ but I know my music and I've been to weddings,parties etc over the years and have heard some AWFUL Dj's who are incomprehensible on the microphone, chop songs and choose utter SHYTE like jive bunny over and over and over.......A TOTAL AURAL BARAGE OF MUCK!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Jive Bunny is fantastic at a wedding. Swing the Mood...the oldies and the younger folk like it when drunk. What do you wanna hear at a wedding? Morrissey?

Jive Bunny is fantastic at a wedding. Swing the Mood...the oldies and the younger folk like it when drunk. What do you wanna hear at a wedding? Morrissey?

my point is is just lazyness of their part, not to play some proper jive tunes and mix them themselves, not take the easy option and play that.
    A lot of DJ's treat the job as money for old rope.......and have little talent to offer I think anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

my point is is just lazyness of their part, not to play some proper jive tunes and mix them themselves, not take the easy option and play that.
    A lot of DJ's treat the job as money for old rope.......and have little talent to offer I think anyways.

Well I agree with ya there 100%

Well I agree with ya there 100%

Cheerz, you knew where I was coming from!:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement