Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal massage therapy

Options
  • 25-02-2010 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi
    I was at the pet expo in Mallow in 2008 .There was this one there kinda doing dog massage therapy had her brochure but have lost:confused: I can't remember her name .I tried googleling it but can't find . Its just my three legged dog is struggling i think she could do alot for her .Any way hope you help from me and my dog thanks.:):):):):):):):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭CreedonsDogDayc

SO WEIRD!!! Im sorting through all my piles of notes / paper / catalogues etc. for the opening of my doggie daycare, and the brochure for the animal massage therapy from the 2008 expo is RIGHT INFRONT OF ME!!! ha ha!

Here's the details

Maeve Costello
    maeve_costello@hotmail.com

Not sure if she's still in business though, I found the Mo Chara leaflet too (home made dog treats) and I tried to contact them but they seem to have vanished!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ????happy000

Hi
    Thanks for giving me her number couldn't find it anywhere.I have texted her but no reply yet .
    I was just on to someone doing hydrotherapy so might go down that route now. Hoping to try a few things to help my dog:) .Anyway Your doggie daycare place looks like doggie heaven will you be doing grooming aswell ?:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭CreedonsDogDayc

Best of luck with which ever route you go down, let us know how you get on!

The plan is to have the daycare a dog heaven alright, although I'm sure it would be any cat's idea of hell!!!

We will have daycare, training classes, boarding, pet shop, and grooming!
    The grooming will be handy because I'll be offering half price daycare on the day of grooming, so you can drop your dog off on the way to work and collect it after work clean and tired after playing all day!

Advertisement