Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need some advice im in a dillemma

Options
  • 25-02-2010 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi
    i know this is not related to the topic above couldnt find a board to post this on .
    i owe money to a number of companies long story on why i had to leave realy quick where i used to live , once i was up and sorted i contacted each one of them and the money i had to pay back was over my head i tried but couldnt afford to live so i got a debt agency involved and they reduced my payments thats was last year but 2 companies have started sending threatening letter again saying they want it all within 72 hours impossible i cannot do this , another problem is utilitywarehouse electric company didnt bother to tell me that my payments were stopped each month so as far as i was concerned it was being payed , my bill used to be £70 a month now there saying for 3 months its been £130 a month thats a big jump to me seen as im not using any more than i did before in fact proberly less , anyway a debt collector sent a letter stating i owed money so i contacted them to find all the info on the price increase ect and told them i payed £100 soon as i saw the letter so its down to £488 they said theres a further £130 to be added on now , they said even though im paying the debt off and paying for what i use monthly now they will still get a warrent and force entry , can they do this if im paying it ?
    please help
    thank you
    carol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Contact MABS http://mabs.ie/ on Monday, they will help you and liase with your creditors.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Hi there,

Unfortunately this is an Irish site, so the information given may not be relevant for the UK (which judging by your post, is where you are). Have you tried the forums on Moneysavingexpert.co.uk? There are some good tips and advice there, including a dedicated debt management forum with people who will have relevant UK knowledge :)

Advertisement