If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV for sport

Options
  • 25-02-2010 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Hi all,

Any recommendations for a 32"/37" TV for sport, Ive been looking at a few Samsungs and I hear its very blurry for sports, mainly football. I was looking at a Samsung LE32B651 but €650 is a bit out of my price range, looking at €550 / €600 max. ANy ideas?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey scottyccfc,

For sports we would usually point you in the direction of a screen with 100Hz. This would be our 32PFL7404H which retails instore for €699.99 so with your Philips Shop Boards 10% Discount that comes to €629.99. - http://www.philipsshop.ie/sevenseries.htm

Or if you want to stay within your budget we have the 32PFL5604H which is a full HD TV and 50Hz. Still a great screen even on the sports and usually retails at €499.99 in store so with your Philips Shop Boards 10% Discount that comes to €449.99. We have football and rugby recorded instore if you want to see how this looks on sports. - http://www.philipsshop.ie/fiveseries.htm

Have a look and let me know what you think.

Thanks a mil, Nicola. :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.