Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Fujipix Website

• 25-02-2010 11:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 929 ✭✭✭

Just launched today. What do you think of it? As far as I see prices have come down on some things.

www.fujipix.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Is there no way on this stupid thing to shrink the image to fit on the paper size you've selected? The mind boggles!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Heebie

Do that in your post-processing hardware when prepping the image for print resolution & doing sharpening etc..?
    Arciphel wrote: »
    Is there no way on this stupid thing to shrink the image to fit on the paper size you've selected? The mind boggles!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

i just looked at the site

its nice and simple

one thing that did make me chuckle for a bunch of things i am actually cheaper that them, :-)

Nice plug Steve

sorry that wasnt my idea, it was more me showing amusement at being cheaper than somewhere like that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,703 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

stcstc wrote: »
    sorry that wasnt my idea, it was more me showing amusement at being cheaper than somewhere like that

They opened a web shop to great fanfare last year sometime. Selling direct from their OWN FACTORY and they still manage to be more expensive that 7dayshop for a lot of their own film. How they manage it I don't know ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Nice plug

Aye... on one thread there's talk of rules on another site... and on this one there's self promotion... tut tut.

like i said above, if i offended sorry, but it really wasnt a plug, it was joy that i am actually quite a bit cheaper than them on canvases etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,417 ✭✭✭CH3OH

stcstc
    did you just say that you are cheaper than the Fuji site?

(this question may actually give you a fourth opportunity to say so, just in case anyone missed the first 3!!!);)

go have a look at my site, i dont want anyone thinking that was my motive, as it really really wasnt

• Advertisement

go have a look at my site

:):):)

ah jeeez is it stcstc bating day :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,278 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i'd love to know if there was ANYWHERE in ireland cheaper than the fuji site.

i'd love to know if there was ANYWHERE in ireland cheaper than the fuji site.

:D

stop it already :cool:

He loves it he loves it! :p

Advertisement