Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon + Half Life 2 = Garrymon!

Options
  • 25-02-2010 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭

So some geniuses have decided to recreate the Pokemon series using Garry's Mod with excellent results. If you like Half Life 2 Garry's Mod videos or like Pokemon (particularly if you've seen a bit of the anime) I'm pretty sure you'll get a great kick out of this like I did. :D
    Meet John Freeman, a young boy from the town of gm_pallet. Now that he is old enough to get a Garrymon lisence, he will get his first Garrymon as they will both have to journey on to a world full of adventure, mystery and secrets that they will have to unfold, In the world of Garrymon!
    Garrymon Episode 1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Oh god, so many levels of win. I want a DugDemo now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Haha, disturbing yet damn funny at the same time!

• Registered Users Posts: 83,303 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Ive seen some stupid stuff but this...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

Overheal wrote: »
    Ive seen some stupid stuff but this...
    ...is fcuking fantastic?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

ahaha this is awesome

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

10 on 10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

That was brilliant. Love it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭mehmeh12

Spastic but i can see the appeal :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

The great thing about it is that it's a pretty accurate representation of the first episode of the anime, including all the ridiculous stuff. One of the voice over guys does a great impression of the Pokemon narrator/announcer guy. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭CrazyTalk

Magnificent!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Making It Bad

Ridiculous but awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

This is pure brilliance!! i only started watching the pokemon series again and they have gotten it spot on. Cant wait for the next one

Advertisement