Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how has your second level experience been

Options
  • 25-02-2010 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭

so we're in the last 3 months of our secondary school education and the leaving cert is almost upon us as is the end of a stage in our lives

so how was it for you?
    are you going to miss it at all or can you not wait to just get the hell out of there.Are our parent's actually right (for once) are these the best days of our lives.we are group of individuals who have spent the last 6 years of our lives together and are now splitting up and probably won't see each other again unless we go to the same college or colleges in the same town.This isn't a happy tought.

after all the sessions, craic, trips,dossing, devilement and general fun
    i am goin to miss the it terribly but at least theres a decent number of us heading to either of the limerick colleges.

what are your memories what are you going to miss most or not miss at all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    Are our parent's actually right (for once) are these the best days of our lives.

Short answer: No, just wait until you get to College!
    Long answer: Yes, well when your neck deep in college assignments that you should have startes 3 weeks ago you will wish you had a cranky teacher annoying you to get started.
    f0ggy92 wrote: »
    after all the sessions, craic, trips,dossing, devilement and general fun

Just wait until you get to college...

To be honest, you wont think about it too much after your first few weeks in College because at that stage you will have a whole host of new friends. Yes, you will enjoy saturday nights with your old friends but by sunday you will be dying to go back to college!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

College is overrated.......I mean I love it, but lower your expectations! It's not as good as it's made out to be >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭A193

Even though I never hated school, I used to really look foward to being 'DONE!' but as its starting to get to the end its getting quite sad. I will really miss it and being with everyone in school..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Mine was pretty great :D The first year or two were a little rocky, hanging out with the wrong people and getting used to secondary school. Fourth year was amazing, really glad i picked it. I made tons of friends and pretty much everything we did was a laugh especially the trip to Achill and all the collections in town.
    In fifth year i went to London to see King Lear during the last rugby match of the season and it was hilarious. Now i'm in sixth year, i'm a prefect and apart from all the hard work i'm loving it. We have triple religion every week and i'm always organising things for the school (+ my frst years are brillant). I'm looking forward to next year though (hopefully in Trinity!) but at the same time sad to leave. Best memories are Achill,talent shows, dancing for the staff and London.

Advertisement