Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arsenal Game

Options
  • 26-02-2010 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭

Hi all. I got tickets for the Arsenal game on 10th April. If we beat Fulham in the FA Cup the Arsenal game will be postponed as the weekend of 10th/11th April is semi-final weekend. Does anyone know what date the Arsenal match will be rearranged for? I presume it would be a midweek game so want to sort flights/accom in advance. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

There are too may variables tbh, they are still in the CL so midweeks may not be an option for a while.

Best to wait and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

There are too may variables tbh, they are still in the CL so midweeks may not be an option for a while.

Best to wait and see.

Bang on, just keep an eye on the website is the best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

Deisler wrote: »
    Hi all. I got tickets for the Arsenal game on 10th April. If we beat Fulham in the FA Cup the Arsenal game will be postponed as the weekend of 10th/11th April is semi-final weekend. Does anyone know what date the Arsenal match will be rearranged for? I presume it would be a midweek game so want to sort flights/accom in advance. Cheers.

I and four other members of my family are in the same boat mate! Never even thought on the FA Cup! We have the bloody flights and all booked for day return on the Saturday! Might see about swapping our tickets for Semi tickets if we get there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

I may aswell not waste my flights and try get semi final tickets if its on the sat. Fulham away will be a tough one though..

Dave11 wrote: »
    I and four other members of my family are in the same boat mate! Never even thought on the FA Cup! We have the bloody flights and all booked for day return on the Saturday! Might see about swapping our tickets for Semi tickets if we get there!!
    Deisler wrote: »
    I may aswell not waste my flights and try get semi final tickets if its on the sat. Fulham away will be a tough one though..

Of little comfort now lads, but always check this thread beore booking flights/tickets for a match:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055597509

We do a new one every season, worth it's weight in gold.

Also, should we get there the Semis will be in neutral venues, so likely to be Villa Park and Old Trafford, and tickets will be rare as rocking horse sh1t.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

Also, should we get there the Semis will be in neutral venues, so likely to be Villa Park and Old Trafford, and tickets will be rare as rocking horse sh1t.

Semis not at Wembley?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

ruiseal wrote: »
    Semis not at Wembley?

Correct semi finals will be played at Wembley http://www.wembleystadium.com/events/majorevents/facupsemis.htm

have booked flights to go over for the weekend so either the goons at WHL or fa cup semi final for me!

ruiseal wrote: »
    Semis not at Wembley?

I stand corrected, but tickets will still be tough to come by IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

but tickets will still be tough to come by IMO.

true they will but not as tough as if it had been at Old Trafford or especially at Villa Park.

Advertisement