Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something odd you have done.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Fad wrote: »
    Nabbed a drip tray from a bar and given it to A Neurotic :D

Who then proceeded to give it to some random bloke on the street.

Various episodes like this ^ can go on the list. Anything that isn't nailed down is in danger.

Someday, someday we'll get that photo from Doyles

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Who then proceeded to give it to some random bloke on the street.

Various episodes like this ^ can go on the list. Anything that isn't nailed down is in danger.

Someday, someday we'll get that photo from Doyles

Gave it away? The personal bar in my room begs to differ.

nxot9k.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

You gave it to that guy...you know the guy. Your new bff. But his angry and not so drunken friend put it in a bin...you got offended and went and took it out. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

You gave it to that guy...you know the guy. Your new bff. But his angry and not so drunken friend put it in a bin...you got offended and went and took it out. :)

..........ew

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

It wasn't *in* the bin, just *on* one of those giant like... purple bins. You got really offended and took it back with all kinds of looks of indignation :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Banjo Fella

I have a tremendous fear of escalators, so I sometimes have several false starts when trying to get onto them. Not that odd, but it's odd enough to have annoyed other people waiting to get on.

I also have a weird way of sitting cross-legged, apparently, as it freaks a lot of people out when they see it for the first time. Instead of sitting with both feet tucked under my legs, I keep one or both of my feet on top of my thighs. It's comfy, damn it! :p

Other odd things I have done on a less frequent basis include: waltzing around the outside of Cork's train station in shopping trolleys while wielding an umbrella, interviewing a group of people about a supposed new student sports magazine called Go-Active Teens: Sports & Education (or GOAT:SE for short), and exploring UCC's quad at night when I discovered the security forgot to lock one of the doors. The last one was amazingly creepy, there's something really eerie about buildings you're used to seeing busy and well-lit when you explore them alone at night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I completely forgot about this until I saw his book the other day, but I suppose it was slightly odd of me to go up to Howard Marks, a former drug kingpin, and drunkenly spout a load of crap at him. Think I blathered on about how good Pixies are ffs. :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Me and my sisters convinced my little sister before that I was adopted.
    Me and one my sisters had a whole story about how my mam and dad had been given a gift of a Mongolian goat but they didnt want it so they decided to swap it for (then baby) me. She half believed us then we told her to "even go ask our oldest sister" And she then started telling little sister stories about the Mongolian goat and we convinced the little sister.

Next day after school little sister comes running to me with a sheet of questions about the Mongolian goat and how and where my parents swapped this goat for me.. Turns out she told her class and they all made a list of questions...

Ahh good, weird times :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

One time in school I really didn't want to go to religion so I went with a friend in another class to P.E. I happened to be wearing my tracksuit and no one noticed for a good 10 minutes! :) It was good but I had to hide while they were doing role.
    Was going great till I was told to go back to class!:( Didn't get in trouble though so t'was all good! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

gave a pretty darn good version of this,while waiting for the bus with 3 friends of mine

A little Kha-razy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I was in the lads toilets about 3 days ago.
    But in my defence, the male figurine on the door looked like a woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Had a meowing conversation with Fad for 5 minutes today.

Advertisement