Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT Department

Options
  • 26-02-2010 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me where the IT place is that can bind a co-op report? And does anyone know how long they take to do it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

The print room is E1-005 in the main building. Alternatively try snap printing the student centre courtyard

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭bobsxx

OK thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭breedie

and they should be able to do it there and then. From personal experience I would go with the print room, had a very bad experience with snap and my FYP where they told me it would fit (it didn't), then they tried to split it in two (a mess), and then they charged me for all the paper they had used in cocking it all up (admittedly it was a large FYP but they're supposed to be the experts not me!)

Advertisement