Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC Radio 1

Options
  • 26-02-2010 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭

I was wondering is there any way to listen to bbc radio 1 in the car..I love listening to it on the internet,and would like to listen to it when im driving

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

if your in cork not a hope it can be got up near he border and along eastern coast but afriad cork isnt an option unless you drive on high ground

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

ok thx a million

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Was going to suggest trying AM, but it seems only 5 Live and Radio 4 are still on AM these days:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/reception/transmitters/radio/medium_long_wave.shtml

No other options I'm afraid, unless you get a 3G modem and a laptop or something and use the internet radio. Bit extreme for listening to a radio station though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

I know I'm digging up an old thread but it's such a shame we can't pick these up in our parts of the world..!

So fantastic having a decent choice of radio stations without being crammed with ads and sports !

I'd gladly pay the BBC licence fee to have it available in my car. Considering we already watch BBC TV. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Elevator

i'm sure you could tune in to it online with your phone and connect the phone to the car stereo somehow if ya really wanted to, jack to jack lead or one of those mini radio transmitters and then tune the radio to the freq of the phone

hope this helps :)

Advertisement