If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for TV and 2 amps

Options
  • 26-02-2010 6:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have been looking around on the web for the following items.

Samsung LE40B650 £699
    Sony STRDN1000 £299.95
    Denon AVR1610 £279.95 (selling for £249.95 Richer Sounds UK)

Checking your PDF catalogue, gives the prices above, as what you’re offering pricewise. But since I'm considering buying all 3 of the following, I was wondering if you offer discount for buying all 3 together, or what you can do on price. What kind of shipping costs are involved for shipping to Dublin also? I might also consider collecting too.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭bublehead

Bump ! :)

Can I price the Onkyo TXSR307 too please. Hopefully you have the lot in stock :D

Bump ! :)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

bublehead wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have been looking around on the web for the following items.

Samsung LE40B650 £699
    Sony STRDN1000 £299.95
    Denon AVR1610 £279.95 (selling for £249.95 Richer Sounds UK)

Checking your PDF catalogue, gives the prices above, as what you’re offering pricewise. But since I'm considering buying all 3 of the following, I was wondering if you offer discount for buying all 3 together, or what you can do on price. What kind of shipping costs are involved for shipping to Dublin also? I might also consider collecting too.
    Thanks

Buble,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I was away all last week and I'm frantically trying to catch up ;).

The 40B650 is now a finished line for us - however I can do you a price on the stunning 42PFL7404 which is a superior piece of kit with the other kit ( do you really want 2 receivers :confused:??)

So I can do:

42PFL7404h - £699.95
    Sony STRDN1000 £299.95
    Denon AVR1610 £249.95

The system above should retail at £1249.85 - at our discounted prices - or if you are buying it in Euro I can do it at €1379 - and that includes a two year warranty on the 42PFL7404 and the 1610.

Apologies again for the delay getting back to you and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John,

Thanks for coming back to me, no worries about the delay, had seen posts that you were away.

Yes am wanting 2 receivers :D unfortunately not all for me :(
    Believe it or not, I had recommended the 42PFL7404h to the person who is wanting it, but after going out to a shop to look at the different models available they decided they preferred and wanted the LE40B650. What can you do :rolleyes: great price though.

Actually just noticed the UE40B7020 is £899 in your catalogue (With £150 Cashback from Samsung). Is the price of £899 with the £150 taken off already or before the cashback and how much could you do it for ? I know he was interested in this one too, just was a bit concerned it was a bit pricey.

I would still be interested in ordering the Sony STRDN1000 and Denon AVR1610 at those prices though. What are we talking euro price for the two and how much would it be to have it shipped to Dublin please. How do I go about ordering /getting them put aside :)

Also if you had a price on the Onkyo TXSR307 too please, as I maybe looking for one of these too, in the next short while. The unit it would replace, has just gone in for repair and I’m waiting to hear back if it is repairable or not.

Thanks

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.