Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I had a dream that my Dad died

Options
  • 26-02-2010 9:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I had the most real dream iv ever had in my life. I dreamt my Dad died. It was so real I even had tears streaming down my face when I woke up. I can remember every single detail. I walked into the Hospital, went to my mother and she told me he died of a massive blood clot..and I can remember she was holding a baby, which I think was mine because I am 4 months pregnant and I can remember saying "he never even got to hold her"... I've been told a few times before that if you have a Dream like this and you see the person in the Coffin then it means long life...but I didnt see my dad like this..Im worried now because like everyperson he's really worried about Money and he is in a bit of trouble..Im afraid this is a sign of things to come and that the stress of all this will cause him to die like that..

Am I reading to much into this or could I really be seeing something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

death in dreams usually means a new beginning ..... so its possible that your new born child will change your father - maybe bring back his youth/enthusiasm.

could also be a premonition of things to come but I prefer the first explanation.....have you ever dreamt of stuff that comes true before ?

its possible that since you are pregnant that your emotions (even while dreaming) are heightened, so this could explain why it felt so real and why you had tears when you woke up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 loopylo

Thank you for your reply.

I am hoping that it is just a change thats about to happen, and for the Good. I wouldnt say Iv had dreams where stuff comes true as such, I mean I dont class myself as a physic or medium, I am a very spritual person and Im not just saying this but quite a few of us im my family home have seen my grandmother, and she's been dead nearly 10 years now. I mean yes iv thought of something that would happen and it would happen but I always put it down to a really good coincedence haha.

It was very real and for the best part of the early morning I had myself convinced it was real. I had t ring my mam and ask her.:(

Advertisement