Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Walker brand

• 26-02-2010 10:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just looking for a bit of info into Walker brand if anyone knows? Are they reliable?
    I'm looking at buying a walker 40" from HERE but would like to know if its any good.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 scottyccfc

Buy one online mate I reckon youll get a better deal.
    Looking at a few TVS over the last few days I think Ive realised 50hz really isnt good enough for what your paying! Try get 100hz TV, better motion and less blur. I believe!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

i was told that they're made in turkey, used to be black diamond, budget make

personally i wouldn't buy one you'll regret it in the future

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

I didn't in the end. Got an LG instead. Just didn't feel like trusting the brand :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 scottyccfc

Did you buy online???

Advertisement