Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

animal cuts

• 26-02-2010 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

anyone have any side effects from universal animal cuts or can anyone reccomend anything better or stronger

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Kev M

Well it's a stimulant so you might get the 'side effect' of high energy/alertness. Drinking lots of coffee would probably be a decent alternative...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

laully wrote: »
    anyone have any side effects from universal animal cuts or can anyone reccomend anything better or stronger
    From personal experience you're as well going for one of the more generic brands. They're all made the same and the only difference you'll notice is in the coat and perhaps the poo. I've used animal cuts before but now I just use a dried food from a bag and the dog is just as happy and I don't have to go the butchers half as often.

Hope this helps

Advertisement