Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Places to drive to on a Sunday, even if it's raining

• 26-02-2010 12:24pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So me and the OH have decided to head off on Sunday for the day for some QT.. Not sure where to go though.. We've done the whole Newgrange, Cliffs of Mohar, Ailwee Caves and all that, so visitors centres etc are out, we've done the shopping trip up the North thing so I'm kind of at a loss as to where to head to..

Is there anything of interest happening around Ireland this weekend? We're coming from Kildare so somewhere not too far but far enough to make a day of it kind of thing would be ideal..

Cheers in advance for any info, I know it's a bit of a vague one..

:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

Sorry it's late reply. But, why not take the coast road down to say Hook Head, cross over on the Ballyhack ferry to Passage East and then travel the Waterford coast road to Dungarvan and work your way back up the country home. Would be a wonderful drive on a sunny day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

Obviously I'm a bit late but if your planning another trip I'd recommend Farmleigh House and the Phoenix Park. There are regularly things on there, for example this is their Easter programme. http://www.farmleigh.ie/Events/Title,12740,en.html

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

^^^ wow that place looks pretty amazing, I never knew that was there :D will definately have to visit that, I love old stately homes :P

Advertisement