Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printers in or near Balbriggan

Options
  • 26-02-2010 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

I am in the middle of printing my wedding invites and my printer just broke :eek:

I have 15 done out of 70 and I am looking for a reliable printer that I can give the invites to and print them out for me.

Any suggestions? Bit desperate here as they need to go out by next Friday :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The internet cafe on the main st should have the facilities.
    Or some kind person here might lend you theirs..

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭northdubgal

Moonbeam wrote: »
    The internet cafe on the main st should have the facilities.
    Or some kind person here might lend you theirs..

The printing can be quite time consuming but I will try that place.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

They're QP Digital across from Lidl (off Pump Lane) - I've used them a few times and would use them again - phone 6903739

Nodster wrote: »
    They're QP Digital across from Lidl (off Pump Lane) - I've used them a few times and would use them again - phone 6903739

Thanks Nodster, didn't know about them, I'll take a trip down tomorrow and see if they're open if not I will call in on Monday! Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

hi northdubgal,

save you a trip - qpd closed most saturdays, can also recommend them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

hopping in on the recommendations of QPD, found them excellent

Thanks for the heads up!

I'm off on Monday so I will pop in and see what they can do for me. Thanks for all the recommendations everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

If you decide not to go with QPD I can highly recommend Merlin - based up in the BEAT Centre. Great chaps.

http://www.merlinpressireland.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Posher

Eoineo wrote: »
    If you decide not to go with QPD I can highly recommend Merlin - based up in the BEAT Centre. Great chaps.

http://www.merlinpressireland.com/

I second this recommendation.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭qpd

Thanks to all for the recommendations, we try our best, good to hear feedback!

Thanks to 'northdubgal' for the business, hope all goes well with the wedding!

Will have a chat with the boss to see if we can arrange a special rate for boards members (do i have to talk to admins about this first?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

qpd wrote: »
    Will have a chat with the boss to see if we can arrange a special rate for boards members (do i have to talk to admins about this first?)

Thanks qpd. I've PM'd you with further details. :)

I haven't had the chance to update this post til now! I've been busy writing out my invites that I got printed out in QPD. They were ready in 2 hours and were perfect :D

Thanks guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭qpd

no worries ndg, a model customer! :)

Advertisement