Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stone Temple Pilots - Olympia June 14th

• 25-02-2010 8:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Stone Temple Pilots have announced they are playing Dublin, June 14th in the Olympia :D
    and to think I was gutted when they weren't announced for Oxegen!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

too many bands I need to see. I need to see this one!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Would not mind seeing them tbh once the tickets are not too expensive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭s8n

nothing on ticketmaster - when are tickets on sale ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

s8n wrote: »
    nothing on ticketmaster - when are tickets on sale ?

no idea yet, the date appeared on the STP website - but hoping the tickets ain't stupid money....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭HBK

This just been announced via a blog on their Myspace. Hasnt been announced on MCD or any ticket info yet.

Its the Monday directly after Download festival, so extra long weekend I reckon.

Be awesome to see them in their own gig, even though I will has seen them at Download!!!! :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement