Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bandit 96 600 oil cooler leak

• 26-02-2010 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

I write this in an ANGRY MOOD.Oil cooler has started to leak around the bottom left first set of fins.Anyone have/seen this problem.Apparently its a know issue with the bandit.Cant seem to pin point it.See attached pic.

cheers...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Fabio had the exact same thing a week or two ago, I'm sure he'll be in before long to post how he fixed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

pressure in a bandit oil system is quite high
    probably need a replacement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

needs more oil lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 nedned

Some have got away with just the oring at the cooler.seems to very little oil loss.still up around the f mark.Will keep an eye on it.The oil pipe on the left side flexes as you rev the bike.I was given this site for parts.They do
    other models.

http://www.cmsnl.com/suzuki-gsf600-1996-st_model13529/partslist/FIG16.html

Trying to fire up my smelly older bandit.Its been lyin up for two months now.Out side.Just stuck new chain and sprockets on.And fixed the petrol
    tank leak.needs a good spin to clear it out.

Advertisement