Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Adonis?

• 26-02-2010 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭

Hey, im going gettin both nipples pierced 2moro (had it done before, had to remove due to emergency surgery). I like Adonis's prices but i have heard that he is great and then that he is ****.....anyone know for sure?

thanks x :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Pipz

Well, I don't personally know, but a friend of mine goes there any time she wants a piercing, and she has around 40 of them. She swears by the studio, and knows a hell of a lot about them. So if she goes there all the time, I'd say he's pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭pippington

awesome...this makes me feel better....ooh i cant wait:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I got my vertical labret done there. Wasnt the most friendly of places, but it was quick, professional and i never had any problems with the piercing so i cant complain! Good luck!

well i went 2day...great place...quick....professional and i found him really friendly...also only charged me 60e for both nipples...so yeah..a happy pippington :D

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Stiffs

This thread is nothing without pictures :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Less o that please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Stiffs wrote: »

As Will said, cut that right out please. We take a VERY poor view of anyone being sleazy towards other posters here, and you're getting off very lightly as you're only new. Another post like that will earn you a 2 week ban.

As Will said, cut that right out please. We take a VERY poor view of anyone being sleazy towards other posters here, and you're getting off very lightly as you're only new. Another post like that will earn you a 2 week ban.

Apologies to all concerned. Its was meant in jest. Honestly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

No problem, it's just one of the things that we're very strict about.

jeebs...alot happens when ya dont come on for a while

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

is it sore getting them done? Ya would imagine it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

it's very bearable, slight pinch then it's over. Nips do be very sensitive for a good while after. If you get both done one tends to hurt more than the other

Will wrote: »
    it's very bearable, slight pinch then it's over. Nips do be very sensitive for a good while after. If you get both done one tends to hurt more than the other
    dunno if I could do it. Does look cool though. Weird how one is worse than other though.

yeah...i had my right one done before...so it was way more painful getting it done again than the left..but the left is more painful now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Stiffs wrote: »
    tits4.jpg?t=1267472153

haha thats brilliant :) i was gonna get the crossed...but then..i dunno..chickened out

tits4.jpg?t=1267472153

That looks awesome! Did you get both bars in at the same time?

holy jebus, now that looks sore. I want it now though ha ha.

That looks awesome! Did you get both bars in at the same time?
    Holy batchrist no!! Let the first heal then got the second longer bar under

i heard that both should be done together so as the depth and allignment is perfect...perhaps someone was just lying tho...hmmm

• Advertisement

tits4.jpg?t=1267472153

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa:D Thats looks really really sore to get?

Holy batchrist no!! Let the first heal then got the second longer bar under

Interesting.....do you notice any changes in nipple sensitivity with there being two bars?

Ehm i can't remember it was a few years ago, in general i have no feeling in my nips when they're un pierced.

in general i have no feeling in my nips when they're un pierced.

sticking 2 bars into it should replenish feeling :)

seanybiker wrote: »
    sticking 2 bars into it should replenish feeling :)
    My nips are pretty much scar tissue after repeated piercings and pulling out.

hmmmm......sounds gross..:rolleyes:

Advertisement