Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALDI pet products-this sunday

Options
  • 26-02-2010 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭

This probably should be in bargain alerts but thought ye good folk over here would like to see first. For dog owners this playball launcher is the business for €1.99. I mind 2 collies and i swear this thing is a godsend for tiring them out.

Also, theres cute cat radiator beds for €8.99

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭December

Oooh awesome! Thanks - I know my two need a new toy :)

Oh and while I remember, tescos have 1/2 price dentasticks on sale \o/ iirc box of 28 for 4.90-ish :)

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭chuck eastwood

we got a little bed for our rabbit and she has it pushed under the Rad. loves the heat ans for some odd reason she licks the Rad when its turned on. might get one of those Rad bed things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭Blueprint

Tesco have a pet bonanza special on at the moment too, lots of cheap toys and beds and a special on some dog food.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Rabbitandcavy

I hope they get in more small animal stuff like they did last year. It's always just the cats and dogs :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

I went to Tesco today, got the playball thing for €1.79, some rope toys, extra tennis balls, cat toys and cat tunnel that makes a crinkly noise which drove the dogs crazy and smaller one claimed it for her own, poor cat didn't get near it!
    All for less than €15.
    2 very tired dogs here now. Thanks for the heads up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭Blueprint

The frog play ball is now minus 2 legs... But it was fun while it lasted and the ball inside seems decent enough and not full of dodgy colour either. Might try to sew the legs back on; as my guy doesn't eat stuff when he removes it, it should be safe enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Those ball chuckers are brill esp. for tennis ball mad dogs. Used to have one but not anymore our collie was scared of the stick (we don't know her history before we got her but she was def. badly treated). I can throw a ball really far by hand now though lol.

Any sign of aldi or lidl doing those leather collars for 2 euro again, got some a long while ago and they are brilliant still in great nick really good quality they have silver bones on them or scotties on them.

Advertisement