Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recent Music you've discovered!

Options
  • 26-02-2010 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭

I'm always looking for new music to listen to so wondering has anybody found any exceptional bands, singers recently? In the past few months I've been listening to:

Passion Pit
    Norwegian Recycling - mashups
    DJ Earworm - United State of pop songs
    La Rocca
    Fink
    The New Amsterdams
    Corinne Bailey Rae
    Thirteen Senses

I'm aware some of these acts have been around for a while but if anybody has new music they've just discovered post away! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

I recently discovered Mayra Andrade, from Cape Verde. Very smooth. Quality stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bootsy.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I'd be looking for up and coming acts and albums - that thread deals with individual songs moreso. Unheard of before is what Im trying to get - I mean somebody posted a song by Death Cab ffs they're a well established band at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I shall be discovering the artists/bands playing at TCD Ball. :D

Dizzee Rascal • Mystery Jets • Uffie
    Mr Hudson • Jape • Digitalism
    Jesse Rose • Fred Falke • Example
    Louis La Roche • Ou Est Le Swimming Pool
    The Law • Definitly Maybe • Adored
    The Police Force • The Replicators
    Darwin Deez • Planet Parade • War Stage

Listening to Marina and The Diamonds at the moment. Liking it.

Advertisement