Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mysterious tune..

Options
  • 26-02-2010 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Right.. so one night i was watching the all ireland talent show and this group "tumbleweed" came on.. and they played this tune called "the golden stud".. :)

So anyway i thought it sounded cool so i looked it up on the session website to find the notes.. but all that came up was this hornpipe version.. then i tried youtube but the only version i could get was the "tumbleweed" group playing it..

So i was wondering does anyone know the tune that i'm on about or where i could get the notes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Boxman

Didn't see the programme but The Golden Stud was written and recorded by Stockton's Wing - the notes on the Session.org match it.

Here's a couple of live versions from youtube: (with a young Steve Cooney)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 cork94

Thanks.. i've found it now..:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 HENARRY JAYA

Looks pretty good to me... If you want to get Stardust Dragon, buy either Duelist Pack Yusei, or The Duelist Genisis. I advise against buying packs though, SDdragon only costs about 15$, compared to buying maybe 10-20 packs looking for it. 3$ per pack,

Advertisement