Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog walker Arklow?

• 26-02-2010 5:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭

I'm new to the area, but might need to find a dog walker 1 day per week.
    I don't know do dog walkers do just 1 day or not?
    Does anyone know walkers in this area? What is the usual rate?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭CreedonsDogDayc

Ive been a dog walker for the past 3 years, and I have some clients that I only walk once a week, its no problem.

I charge €15 per hour walk, but you can find cheaper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭ecaf

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure if it is something regular I will need, just trying to plan around new work changes.
    How much notice do you need? And do you always walk them on the same day, or can it change from week to week?
    I can PM you to exchange details when I'm ready to decide. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭CreedonsDogDayc

I should have pointed out I'm actually based in Cork, was just giving you some tips!

With myself, its ok for dogs to make last minute bookings, I'll try my best to accommodate them, but occasionally its not possible, so a couple of days notice is usually best. Chopping and changing the days is no problem with me.

When you find a local dog walker just explain your situation to them, with this industry its all about being flexible to accommodate your clients.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭ecaf

Oh, sorry I didn't realise you were in Cork.

Does anyone know of walkers in Arklow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Cathyht

My daughter does dog walking for €5 an hour she loves dogs and she loves the exercise too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement