Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Feedback] Rant and Raving forum to go private.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Ah I've just found out where R&R was...can I come in too mas é dó thóil é?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Any chance of some access? :)

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Hey could I get access please as I loved reading the posts((Get a good craic out of a few))

and hey Im a a teenager living in recession Ireland doing my LC..gotta rant somwhere :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Can I have in too??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Can I get access too please.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 jackisback

hey can i get access please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭sxt

And me please...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

Could I have access to the effin R&R forum for FFS!! ;)

Jeez.

/rant over.

Thanks. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Can I have access too please?
    (I was looking around here for aaaages before I realised what must have happened!)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

I've just discovered the 'Food Diary' section on boards.

Give me R&R now or give me death.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

Can I get in too...?

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Me want access.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Can i have access to please?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I still reckon ye're just asking for access to get thanked. Privatising the forum has somewhat negatively impacted it in terms of posters and posts. It is as we feared. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Just to get one thanks Doc? Jeez would that be pathetic. :pac:

Seriously, I would like to make a plea to everyone who has access to contribute more. Even if you think you're no good at ranting please give it a shot. Otherwise, as Doc said, the forum is going to become a ghost town.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

It took me a while to find out how to get access. I ended up stumbling upon it when reading the helpdesk.

I'd suggest you's make it more visible. Maybe a little link on the notice you get when you dont have permission to get into R&R. Or maybe a "R&R Access Request" forum like the soccer forum.

My 2c.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Gitb1

I havent had anything to moan about in ages and I have a bad day today and couldnt get into r&r to have a rant about it!

Please let me back in!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I still reckon ye're just asking for access to get thanked. Privatising the forum has somewhat negatively impacted it in terms of posters and posts. It is as we feared. :(

We? WE?! I, ALLL IIII!!!

*tents fingers and laughs maniacally*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

never thought about the thanks thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭swapple

May i have access? I can help with the posts cause today isn't even over yet and its adding up to be a shi*t one, thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

I have access to the r&r forum please

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭beegirl

Hello, can I have access pretty please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭KevR

Was wondering where the Ranting and Raving forum had gone. I miss reading all the rants (and posting one or two of my own) so is there any chance I could be allowed to post in there?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭MsHolloway

Hello, I miss the Ranting and Raving forum, can I have access please? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Totoro_

May I have access. I love to rant....and rave (will they be drinks)

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭cpb

May I have access please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

Hi can I have access to R&R again please? I'm making do with AH at the minute but I need a good rant every now and again!

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭rovers_runner

Requesting access to R&R forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭khmk

one of my favorite forums.

access me up dude please.

do it.

do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

R&R...

Somethings missing?

We all want to rant but is it the ban on politics or something....any chance of a relaxation on that...? So that people canrant about civic/local issues/policy?

Like, I fully understand boards policy on slander etc whatever! That boards law on legal liability for what is said and about who biz is could be enforced double good, total zero tolerance. Got that and I think maybe the toe could be dipped in the water?

Boards has to move with the times, how canwe rant if we can't be somewhat specific about policy/issues without mentioning individual people?

Anyway, just throwing it into the mix ...perhaps with the private status now we can rant a bit more freely?

Look at Greece..?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement