Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why am I falling for a girl??

Options
  • 26-02-2010 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, so i've been straight all my life. Im 32 now, and have always liked guys. Sure, I look at other women and can say they are beautiful, but ive never had any feelings towards them. I did experiment when I was in my 20s, and made out with a girl, but it wasnt my cup of tea. I am very much a girly girl and never found the more masculine looking females attractive.

Then! I saw this girl a few weeks back and my stomach flipped! I started getting butterflies in my tummy and her smile is to die for! I see her online most nights, and I know she is openly gay.

But I dont understand why all of the sudden I cant stop thinking about her, and when I see her come up on chat my stomach flips!!! All I can think about it how much I would love to kiss her!

Whats going on with me??!?!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mullyllum

What happened in the end?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tenfour

Maybe you just didn't have the right one in your twenties. This could be different also if she is online is it not a safer fantasy?

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Dwn Wth Vwls

Well, things change, or you just never met someone that got your attention before. Chances are you're just not 100% straight, but somewhere between straight and bisexual.

Just because you're a girly girl doesn't mean anything really. It certainly doesn't mean you have to pair up with someone masculine, male or female. It's not always opposites attract.

What's going on is probably just that you have a crush. If you want to do something about it, then go for it. Unfortunately, this girl may not want to get involved with you because of your inexperience with women. She could easily be afraid that you'd just be experimenting on her. You won't know until you talk to her though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Four-Percent

Christ almighty.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I smell a life time ban!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

I can hear the hammer coming.....

BAM!

Advertisement